Pages

Monday 19 March 2012

Cup of winter

Well today really feels like winter is coming. Windy and raining with the beginning of the winter chill. Tonight is a perfect night for curling up on the sofa with a great cup of tea and something sweet. Enter, earl grey blue flower tea by the rapper's of the tea world T leaf. This is an old favourite and one of the first teas i bought when i started my love affair with tea many years ago. A traditional flowery bergamot earl grey with blue cornflowers for colour and a subtle scent. It makes me feel cozy and peaceful drinking this tea.


 You can see it's well loved! the stocks are getting low!

 Pretty picture isn't it
 And with my new tea strainer given to me by a lovely friend. Ah she knows me well.

And to top it off, the wonderful better half has just lit the fire. Life can be pretty good at times.
On another note i was surprised and amused to read Heather's blog at beauty that moves and see that she is going to start the couch to 5k program as i just started last week. If you haven't heard about it couch to 5k (C25k) is a training program to help you start running and build up to running 5k in a achieveable, safe manner. I've just completed my first week and although it was tough it wasn't as bad as i expected and i feel pretty good so far. Since having my son i've been feeling a bit sluggish and feeling the need to move my body more and gain some strength. So wish me luck on this journey. I'll keep you all tuned as to how i'm doing.
Take care people. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment